This is a game changer for the residential home owner. In the past we would have to pull an entire new light system from pool back at the pool equipment. In some cases, removing or lowering the water level was an additional cost passed on to the homeowner.
Pentair has introduced the AMERBRITE® White LED REPLACEMENT LAMP. What typically cost the homeowner $700 – $900 dollars in material and labor is now essentially a bulb change.
UPGRADE TO THE ELEGANCE OF UNDERWATER LED LIGHTING
AmerBrite LED lamps add the efficiency and luminous splendor of LED technology to the best-selling Amerlite light series. The convenient Edison screw base gives you a simple “plug and play’ replacement for your current Amerlite incandescent bulb. Simply unscrew your inefficient high-wattage incandescent bulb and replace with the brilliance of an AmerBrite LED lamp.
- The most efficient LED replacement pool lamp on the market.
- AmerBrite color lamps use 36 watts of power, while white lamps use between 34-51 watts.
- Color lamps feature 5 brilliant fixed colors, 7 dazzling pre-programmed light shows.
- Lens can be rotated 180 degrees to provide wide or narrow beam pattern.
- Superior reflector design creates more uniform light distribution.
- LED technology provides longer life.
- Solid-state technology with no internal filament.
- The only UL and cUL Certified LED replacement lamp for Amerlite incandescent fixtures.
- Available in 120v or 12v versions.
- Fully compatible with Pentair® IntelliBrite® 5g Color-changing Underwater LED Lights, GloBrite® Shallow Water LED Lights, ColorCascade® LED Light Bubblers and MagicStream® Laminar color-lit water features for added drama.