I went on a 40 day hiatus to develop our marketing plan for our other business line called Red Square Interior Design. Red Square ID is branching into both exterior and interior finishes for floors, walls and counter-tops.
If your interested in solutions that DO NOT REQUIRE demolition, than consider our custom hand crafted finishes. We’ve been applying these finishes for over 3 years and felt that the our capabilities for interior projects were shadowed by our DBA Red Square Pools…therefore the introduction of a new division we call Red Square Interior Design or Red Square ID.
If you are frustrated with the prospect of ripping up old substrate like tile or linoleum; hate the dust and debris that spreads throughout a construction process right before the holidays; or simply don’t think you want to invite a construction project into your home for an extended period of time….than Red Square ID may be able to offer some assistance.
Points To Consider
- Due to the revolutionary products, Red Square ID is able to pull a flexible concrete finish over any surface (concrete, wood, tile, linoleum, glass, steel) and create a finish that is not only beautiful, but resistant to freezing , heat and high pressure.
- Colors are never a challenge as we provide thousands of options to match your current decor. Since each project is “hand-crafted” no two projects are ever alike creating a unique finish that will the talk of any visitor to your home or business.
- Since we never need to remove existing surfaces, there is little to no dust to permeate throughout a home or business. Retail Business loves our solutions simply because we are able to apply surfaces during the evening hours, never interrupting business flow.
- Maintenance is simple because we eliminate the pores in traditional surfaces. We offer products that you “mist” over our surfaces that remove dust, debris, oil, scuff marks, minerals, etc. and easily clean up with a damp mop.
- Surfaces that get wet are NO PROBLEM. If your worried about surfaces that get wet (pool decks, kitchens, bathrooms) we can add an anti-skid additive to give the surface a smooth yet grained feel to eliminate the chances of a slip or fall.
- Construction time frames are normally 3-5 days depending on the size and complexity of a project. This means we will not be joining you for Thanksgiving Turkey or the Christmas Ham..unless of course you ask us to stay!